School of Information Studies/Whitman Dual Programs
School of Information Studies Majors:
- Applied Data Analytics
- Information Management and Technology
- Innovation, Society and Technology
Students must fulfill the degree requirements for both schools and complete a minimum of 141 credits. With AP and/or transfer credits, students typically still graduate in four years. After completing the program, students receive a bachelor’s degree (one diploma) awarded by both schools. The School of Information Studies is the home college for dually enrolled students.
Primed for Placement
Before you meet potential employers, Whitman’s dedicated Career Center team will provide you with a full spectrum of exploration, preparation and placement services to help distinguish you from your peers in the marketplace. Below is a sampling of the kinds of internships and jobs our School of Information Studies duals have had.
- BAE Systems: Strategic Sourcing Intern
- Free People: Buying Intern
- Eaton: IT Business Analyst Intern
- Deloitte: Business Technology Analyst
- PwC: Consultant
- Oracle: Associate Solutions Engineer