Internship Opportunity Fund
The Whitman School is committed to supporting its students and their academic pursuits. Whitman has created a special fund to allow students to consider internship opportunities that would otherwise not be financially feasible. If you are in need of financial support in order to complete your internship, please review the information below and submit an application.
How to Apply:
- Summer 2023 Application Deadline: May 15, 2023
- Applications will be reviewed bi-weekly and decisions will be made on a rolling basis
- Click here to apply for the Internship Opportunity Fund
Eligibility & Requirements
- Recipients must be Whitman graduate and undergraduate students with a minimum of junior standing.
- Financial needs will be considered with the assistance of the central Office of Financial Aid.
- Funding support must be used towards internship-related living expenses, accommodations, and/or travel.
- Funding cannot be used towards summer tuition.
- Students must be active in the spring 2023 semester and returning in the fall 2023 semester to be eligible to receive funding.
- May 2023 graduates (even if starting a second degree program in the fall) are not eligible for funding.
- Questions related to the internship opportunity fund can be directed to Assistant Dean Lindsay Quilty at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Need assistance with your internship search? Please contact your Whitman career advisor or stop by Suite 115 to learn more.